Project management spans multiple disciplines, making project managers valuable assets in every industry, including Information Technology. To help you understand what we do, check out our major strengths.
IT Project Management – What we do.
Simple Online Security, LLC provides IT project management services that include:
- Assign duties or responsibilities to project personnel.
- Communicate with key stakeholders to determine project requirements and objectives.
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
- Create project status presentations for delivery to customers or project personnel.
- Develop or update project plans, including information such as objectives, technologies, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Identify project needs such as resources, staff, or finances by reviewing project objectives and schedules.
- Identify, review, or select vendors or consultants to meet project needs.
- Monitor costs incurred by project staff to identify budget issues.
- Monitor project milestones and deliverables.
- Monitor the performance of project team members to provide performance feedback.
- Negotiate with project stakeholders or suppliers to get resources or materials.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate project activities to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Produce and distribute project documents.
- Propose, review, or approve modifications to project plans.
- Recruit or hire project personnel.
- Report project status, such as budget, resources, technical issues, or customer satisfaction, to managers.
- Request and review project updates to ensure you meet deadlines.
- Schedule or facilitate project meetings.
- Submit project deliverables to clients, ensuring adherence to quality standards.